We realise every tenant has different needs in terms of renting property and the length of the contract. We want your rental experience to be a good one, so there is certain information we will require from you in order to process your application.
Our aim is to find the perfect rental property that fits your budget as well as ensuring that its exactly the type of property you are looking for. We can even help you move in your rental property quickly and efficiently. We value your custom and our team of agents work tirelessly to assist potential tenants in their search for a new home.
- Finding the perfect rental home that matches your budget
- Ensuring all of our properties are clean and in good order
- Helping you move in, and out again. Quickly
- Arranging viewing appointments that fit around you
- Before we find the perfect place for you, we will always ask you to supply references and we will conduct credit checks relating to your credit history.
We will ask you to sign a tenancy agreement and pay a deposit towards the rental.
Tenants are required under the terms of their rental agreement to have adequate liability insurance in place prior to moving in to the property. This insurance must include a minimum of £2,500 cover for loss or damage to landlords fixtures and fittings.
Contact Homelet to arrange a quotation or contact your preferred broker to arrange cover. Failure to provide evidence that adequate cover is in place prior to moving may cause delays.
Please click here for a quote: